FROM WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS SHIPPED?
Logistics centre: PAC TIME INTERNATIONAL LTD is our designated logistics centre. All orders / returns/ service / refunds and customer care operations are handled by them. For any information please contact:
PAC TIME INTERNATIONAL LTD.
32, ATHALASSA AVENUE,
STROVOLOS 2012, NICOSIA,
TEL. +357 22879333
FAX. +357 22496672
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Dispatch: Orders are generally dispatched within 2-3 days, after receipt of payment. Kindly note that the estimated delivery times (2-3 Days for Greece & Cyprus - 3/5 days for Europe & 5-10 days Rest of the world) are estimates and may vary due to external factors outside of our and the courier’s, control. Timebox S.A. is not responsible for import duties and or local taxes in your country – these are levied once your package reaches your country and will vary depending on where you live.
- Delivery: Delivery of products is powered by courier companies that fulfill our requirements and have been selected in order to be in the position to offer you high-quality services. Packages are not transported on weekends and local public holidays.
DO YOU SHIP TO A P.O. BOX?
Please note that unfortunately, our courier is not able to deliver to P.O. Boxes. For more information or clarifications regarding the order and delivery procedures, please feel free to contact us at by clicking here
IS SHIPPING FREE?
Fees: Placing an order containing only accessories – no timepiece(s) – may be subject to an additional shipping cost depending on the delivery country and how many items are ordered. Express Shipping is available at an additional cost.
THORTON offers Free Shipping in Greece & Cyprus. Delivery upgrade is available at different rates depending on the region. Expected delivery time using this carrier is within 3 working days.
- Note that express delivery shipping rates are based on shipping a single item, purchasing multiple items results in multiple shipping charges.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Returns: Only items that have been purchased directly from THORTON’s online shop must be returned to our THORTON’s logistics centre (Timebox S.A – please check address here above) for a return and full refund to be made; product(s) cannot be returned in a local retail store.
Any other THORTON products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
You have the right to return any/all products you have purchased directly from our website within 30 days of receiving the item. The product(s) must be unused – in its original packaging. Kindly note that you may be subject for the shipping expenses in returning this package to us.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
If you receive your package, and it is not as you ordered, please contact us immediately. We will do everything we can to correct our mistake as promptly as possible.
Notifying us of a return
If you wish to return an order, or some of the products included in an order, please notify Thorton’s customer care within 30 days of receiving the goods, including the following information - Please fill in the form provided here or include a covering letter or email to email@example.com that state the following:
- Your Invoice,
- Your name,
- Order number,
- The item (s) you wish to return, and
- Optionally a reason for your return: unsatisfied with item, item didn’t match description, damaged item, wrong item, or some other reason.
We strongly recommend that you use registered mail (and insure any high-value packages), since neither Thorton, nor Timebox S.A. will take responsibility for shipments that are lost or damaged during return transportation.
Please ensure you retain a proof of postage receipt so in the unlikely event your parcel goes missing, you will have proof you sent it.
Timebox S.A. will notify you once your returning package has been received at our warehouse. It will be processed and inspected before we proceed in approving or disapproving the respective return.
Once your item has been checked, we will refund the sum due for the returned product to your original payment method. If you paid extra to upgrade your shipping method (for instance an upgraded courier service) then this amount is not refunded.
- Care: Please take reasonable care of the goods whilst in your care. Any goods returned must be in pristine condition. They must be not worn or used, with original tags attached and in original packaging. It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are appropriately packaged to ensure they are not damaged in return transit.
- No product return is accepted if it doesn’t abide with the aforementioned conditions.
Thortonworld.com ® 2020